Best Canal Tour in Copenhagen! Let me tell you, it was amazing!! So much nicer than the huge mass production boats :p plus we got a glass of rose! Absolutely loved it! I hope to see you guys again! Ahoy Captain!!! - Friends from Canada
A memorable trip! My friend and I had a fantastic time on the Hey Captain boat tour! We got great information on the way round from our friendly guide and some lovely chilled Rose wine, blankets and relaxing music to go with it. I would recommend it even with more people on the boat as there is more of a personal touch than the bigger boats packed with people. - Friends from the UK
- Hey Captain – departure/arrival point
- Amalienborg Castle – The home of the royal family
- The Royal Opera House – designed by Henning Larsen for culture and daredevils alike
- Our Saviour Church – best view over Copenhagen
- Christiansborg Palace – the centre of power for more than 800 years
- Nyhavn – The colorful and lively maritime center of Copenhagen
- Old Noma – World’s Best Restaurant and founder of new Nordic Cuisine movement
- Paper Island – from warehouse to international streetfood mekka
- Alternative Christiania – Freetown and birthplace to ”7 years” singer Lukas Graham
- The Circle Bridge – more artinstallation than bridge designed by Olafur Eliasson
Our Captains will do their uttermost to put a smile on your face and make you feel at home. We encourage you to engage in a dialogue as they know everything there is to know about the city and will be happy to answer all your questions.
We founded this company after 5 years of cruising the canals in our own boat 'Diana'. It is time to open up, share this experience, and put a smile on people's face.
Moved here from Finland to study and I fell in love with Copenhagen - let me show you around!
Sailing has been my hobby for years and now it's my job too. Come on a tour and relax with a glass of wine and I'll take you around the canals.
In my opinion, there's no better way to experience Copenhagen than cruising the canals the local way with a drink in hand. Come join me for a tour - I'll have the rosé chilled and ready for you!
Half Canadian half German architecture student ready to show you all the new and old architecture that Copenhagen is known for.
The best way to cruise is with a refreshment in your hand and therefore a drink is included in the price of the tour. If you behave you might be able to get a second round.
Alternatives: A variety of Soda water, soft drinks, and beer
We have multiple departure and arrival spots that we can use if you book a private tour. If nothing else is indicated we will pick you up at Nyhavn. Specifically, at the corner of 'Inderhavnsbroen' and 'Havnepromenade'
Contact and admin
Admin: Nørre farimagsgade 69, 4th, 1364, København k