Tripadvisor reviews, Sep 2017
6.8 out of 7.0
Is the likelihood our guests will recommend us to their friends
"Forget the plastic seats...and cramped boats with corny guides! A HIDDEN-GEM ! Hey Captain is a "boutique" "professional" "hyggelig" tour with super nice guides!" - Friends from Texas
This was a real highlight of our trip to Copenhagen! Great boats, super nice people and a proper "feel good" vibe. Book a trip with these guys and you won't be disappointed! - Friends from the UK
Loved this boat tour! A great relaxed way to see the sights as an alternative to the larger canal tours. Highly recommend! - Couple from Melbourne
Best Canal Tour in Copenhagen! Let me tell you, it was amazing!! So much nicer than the huge mass production boats 😛 - Friends from Canada
- Hey Captain – departure/arrival point
- Amalienborg Castle – The home of the royal family
- The Royal Opera House – designed by Henning Larsen for culture and daredevils alike
- Our Saviour Church – best view over Copenhagen
- Christiansborg Palace – the centre of power for more than 800 years
- Nyhavn – The colorful and lively maritime center of Copenhagen
- Old Noma – World’s Best Restaurant and founder of new Nordic Cuisine movement
- Paper Island – from warehouse to international streetfood mekka
- Alternative Christiania – Freetown and birthplace to ”7 years” singer Lukas Graham
- The Circle Bridge – more artinstallation than bridge designed by Olafur Eliasson
Our Captains will do their uttermost to put a smile on your face and make you feel at home. We encourage you to engage in a dialogue as they know everything there is to know about the city and will be happy to answer all your questions.
We founded this company after 5 years of cruising the canals in our own boat 'Diana'. It is time to open up, share this experience, and put a smile on people's face.
Moved here from Finland to study and I fell in love with Copenhagen - let me show you around!
Sailing has been my hobby for years and now it's my job too. Come on a tour and relax with a glass of wine and I'll take you around the canals.
In my opinion, there's no better way to experience Copenhagen than cruising the canals the local way with a drink in hand. Come join me for a tour - I'll have the rosé chilled and ready for you!
Half Canadian half German architecture student ready to show you all the new and old architecture that Copenhagen is known for.
The best way to cruise is with a refreshment in your hand and therefore a drink is included in the price of the tour with the option of buying additional on board.
Sommer menu (March - October)
Rosé - beer - soda water - soft drinks
Winter menu (November - December)
Glögg - Hot chocolate - beer - soda water - soft drinks
We have multiple departure and arrival spots that we can use if you book a private tour. If nothing else is indicated we will pick you up at Nyhavn. Specifically, at the corner of 'Inderhavnsbroen' and 'Havnepromenade'
Contact and admin
Admin: Nørre farimagsgade 69, 4th, 1364, København k