Small exclusive boats
- Hey Captain – departure/arrival point
- Amalienborg Castle – The home of the royal family
- The Little Mermaid – A fairy tale brought to life by H.C. Andersen
- The Royal Opera House – designed by Henning Larsen for culture and daredevils alike
- Our Saviour Church – best view over Copenhagen
- Christiansborg Palace – the centre of power for more than 800 years
- Nyhavn – The colorful and lively maritime center of Copenhagen
- Old Noma – World’s Best Restaurant and founder of new Nordic Cuisine movement
- Paper Island – from warehouse to international streetfood mekka
- Alternative Christiania – Freetown and birthplace to ”7 years” singer Lukas Graham
- The Circle Bridge – more artinstallation than bridge designed by Olafur Eliasson
Our Captains will do their uttermost to put a smile on your face and make you feel at home. We encourage you to engage in a dialogue as they know everything there is to know about the city and will be happy to answer all your questions.
We founded this company after 5 years of cruising the canals in our own boat 'Diana'. It is time to open up, share this experience, and put a smile on people's face.
We are looking for captains and young people to manage our Christania bike - maybe it's you! For more infomation please contact Casper at firstname.lastname@example.org
The best way to cruise is with a refreshment in your hand and therefore a drink is included in the price of the tour. If you behave you might be able to get a second round.
Alternatives: A variety of Soda water, soft drinks, and beer
Corner of 'Inderhavnsbroen' and 'Havnepromenade'
Contact and admin
Phone: +45 61684570
Admin: Nørre farimagsgade 69, 4th, 1364, København k