Our priority is always the safety of our guests and our employees. Here are our Corona guidelines to ensure we can do a safe Hey Captain tour. We hope you will take note and apply common sense to look after each other.
- Keep a distance between Hey Captain employees and other guests.
- Max number of guests per boat is reduced to 9 at least until 10th of May.
Specific to public tours
- We will guarantee there is a seat between each group to divide and keep distance.
Checking in and boarding
- We wipe over critical surfaces with sanitizer between tours (table and railing where boarding).
- No handshakes or touching.
- Only 1 group on the platform at a time.
- Guests board the boat by themselves (no hand from the captain as we normally do). Alternatively, if needed, we will use the boathook to assist.
On the boat
- Boat split in guest and captain area with visible tape. Captains stays in designated area behind engine.
- Hand sanitizers on boats.
Guests with symptoms will not be allowed on board, but offered a full refund
We encourage you all to take note of this and look forward to a great tour together.
The Hey Captain Team
Get a taste for the beautiful inner part of the harbor where many of the historical sites and buildings are located. We will explore the main and iconic Copenhagen canals.
Hidden gems is about showing our own favorite spots, which are off the beaten track from the standard path. These are the places we go and hang out in our spare time.
The full-on experience which unveils the common misconception that Copenhagen was built for biking – its not – It’s built for sailing. A customized day on the water.
Hey Captain is a canal tour in Copenhagen founded by Casper and Joel, who sailed friends around in their own boat Diana. The original feeling was based on being personal, social and informative, which remain the anchor point for the boat tours we do at Hey Captain.
Expect to experience a homelike atmosphere where you can sit back and relax as we take you through our favorite canals in Copenhagen. In a relaxed pace you will get a sense of the city more than an overload of historical figures.
Meet your captain