Position: Car Captain – Full time & part time
Position: Car Captain
Hey Captain is looking for passionate people for customer support. If you are an outgoing positive person at heart, share our passion for giving guests a memorable experience, and want to join an exciting young company maybe this is you.
About Hey Captain
- We are a young Copenhagen canal tour company established in May 2017.
- We believe that people are looking for genuine experiences and our mission is to deliver social sailing; where a canal tour becomes a social interactive experience shared by guests and the captain
- We are a team of young ambitious people who have a passion for sailing.
About the position
- Your main job will be to greet, inform, and sell our boat tours to guests. Your ability to be service-minded, open and communicative is key.
- You will be working both with physical communication at our sales point on Ofelia Plads, and in our office responding to incoming request via email and phone.
- You will be working mainly outdoors in the center of Copenhagen at Ofelia Plads, so there is good opportunity to make the most of the summer.
- You have the opportunity to influence your own working hours as we are open 7 days a week and we are looking for people for both full time positions and part time positions by the hour.
- An opportunity to join a very ambitious start-up journey where we want to have fun while making a real positive impact on the guests we invite onboard.
- Minimum 18 years old.
- You are positive and generally look at the brighter side of life.
- You have an outgoing personality and enjoy talking with many different people during a day.
- You are service-minded and have a good understanding of our guests' needs and how we can fulfill these.
- You keep a cool head in busy situations, and have the overview of the schedule to support our captains
- You are able to communicate clearly in writing both in Danish and English
- Experience in customer service is a plus but if you have the right mindset, we will teach what you need to know.
- You are serious about delivering high quality, and value a strong feedback culture with the opportunity to develop and learn.
- You are fluent in English and Danish, it is a plus if you also master an additional language
Timeline for interview process
- Please send your application as early as possible as we will evaluate them on an on-going basis
- Interviews will take place from the beginning of March and throughout the spring
Apply be sending a CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org