Hey Captain’s official/registered name is Rederiet Diana af 23. marts 2012 ApS.
CVR – 37701351
Booking and confirmation
- Bookings can be made online via heycaptain.dk website. These bookings are confirmed once they are payed via the website.
- Bookings can be made via email or phone. These bookings are confirmed once the guests receives a booking confirmation or consent via phone.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the customer with full overview of the booking
- Bookings are binding for both Hey Captain and for the customer when Hey Captain sends a booking confirmation and the payment occurs in due time
- HeyCaptain accepts payments by Dankort, VISA, MasterCard and Maestro
- All prices are in DKK and ex. VAT
- HeyCaptain encrypts all your card details by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
- If you wish to cancel your booking this is done by sending an e-mail to Hey Captain containing your full name and booking ID
- For amounts below 5000 DKK. If you cancel earlier than 72 hours before your departures, we will refund the full amount. Cancellations within 72 hours before departure are not refunded.
- For amounts above 5000 DKK. If you cancel earlier than 14 days before your departures, we will refund the full amount. Cancellations within 14 days before departure are not refunded.
- Both parties retain the right to cancel the booking at any time prior to the departure in case of unforeseen conditions like war, natural disasters, power breakdowns or other events that could not have been foreseen. Hey Captain always obtains the right to cancel in cases where they consider it irresponsible to complete the boat tour. In this case the full amount will be refunded.
Cancellation due to irresponsible behavior of passengers
- Hey Captain is not a “party-cruise” and hence will not tolerate irresponsible behavior from passengers:
- As a result, Hey Captain reserves the right to deny passengers to board or to cancel a trip if the captain deems they are under influence of alcohol or any sort of drug upon embarkment
- Also, Hey Captain reserves the right to terminate an ongoing trip if the captain deems passengers to be inappropriate in their behavior, an example can be (but not limited to): excessive drunkenness, loud behavior, display of nudity, verbal harassment of the captain, other passengers etc.
Upon booking, the person carrying out the booking, represents and warrants that the booked passengers that will be consuming alcohol, including herself or himself, are all above the Danish minimum age in regards to consummation of alcohol.
The privacy of our guests and visitors is an important topic for us. This section describes the various types of personal information that is collected and how they are used.
www.heycaptain.dk uses logfiles. This information contains Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time, referral and exit sites, number of clicks. The information is used to analyze trends, administer the website, track the users movement on the website, collect demographic information. This information is not linked to any information which is personally identifiable. For purchase and booking transactions selected personal information is stored which is not redistributed to any 3. party.